A little bit about Klaus Walther
Owner of No1 The Grange Holiday Apartments
A former professional windsurfer, travelling around the globe for many years on the PBA World Tour, he settled in Camps Bay 18 years ago and built the No1 The Grange holiday houses and apartments. He is a very active golfer with a single handicap, member in two of the nicest golf courses in Cape Town and built his golf house on the Arabella Golf & Country Estate Klaus is windsurfing, surfing, sailing and SUP paddling, hiking and playing golf so you can get valuable tipps to plan your sports activities in and around Cape Town and we can assist you with accurate weather and wind forecast or booking of golf t-off times.
- We can also arrange equipment rentals
- Cape Town is the ideal place for action and outdoor sports
- Surfing or SUP paddling off Camps Bay beach only 500 meters from the holiday apartments
- More than 20 golf courses within a 1 hour drive
- Endless surf, windsurfing or kitesurfing spots within 100 kilometres of coast line around Cape Town